How to safely try on wedding dresses during a covid-19 pandemic in Vancouver
To be eligible in booking an in-person fitting with us, we will require the following prerequisites:
- Must confirm that you and your guests haven't travelled internationally within 14 days prior to your appointment
- Must confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone affected by covid-19 within the last 14 days
- Must confirm that you are not experiencing any cold, flu, or covid-19 symptoms
What to Expect:
- We only book one client at a time, leaving 30 minutes in between appointments to completely disinfect the room and surfaces with approved hard surface disinfectants deemed effective against the coronavirus by Health Canada.
- We will steam our dresses in between appointments.
- A maximum of 2 guests plus the bride will be allowed at this time, providing the recommended physical distance for retailers by the Retail Council of Canada. Please bring your device for Facetiming those important loved ones!
- Bride, stylist, and guests are required to wash with soap or disinfect their hands upon arrival and properly wear face masks prior to entering the building and during the appointment. If you forget your mask, we will be happy to provide a complimentary one for you.
- At this time we will not be offering drinks, but you may use our restroom. Please bring cups if you’d like to pop some bubbles to celebrate!
- We will be practicing physical distancing during the entire appointment and our stylist will verbally assist with clamping and styling.
- We follow the protocols outlined by WorksafeBC and the BCCDC to wear masks and limit the amount of exposure during alterations or styling where the bride and stylist need to be less than 2 meters apart.
- If you need to cancel due to covid-19 you will not be charged a cancellation fee and we will be happy to rebook your appointment.