Covid-19 Safety Plan | Guidelines for Bridal Appointments
Our private appointments are one hour long and you can bring up to 3 of your finest to help you choose a dress.
What to Expect:
- We only book one client at a time, leaving 30 minutes in between appointments to completely disinfect the room and surfaces with approved hard surface disinfectants deemed effective against the coronavirus by Health Canada.
- A maximum of 3 guests plus the bride will be allowed at this time. Please bring your device for Facetiming those important loved ones!
- Bride, stylist, and guests are required to wash with soap or disinfect their hands upon arrival and properly wear face masks during the appointment.
- At this time we will not be offering drinks, but you may use our restroom. Please bring cups if you’d like to pop some bubbles to celebrate!
- We will be practicing physical distancing during the entire appointment and our stylist will only assist with zipping, clamping, and styling.
- We follow the protocols outlined by WorksafeBC and the BCCDC to limit the amount of exposure during alterations or styling where the bride and stylist need to be less than 2 meters apart.
- If you need to cancel due to Covid-19 you will not be charged a cancellation fee and we will be happy to rebook your appointment.
We can't wait to meet you!